Scene It Sunday #125 featuring Snow Buddies from My Favorite Things

Good morning and Merry Christmas for those of you who celebrate it! (Happy Sunday if you don't!). I hope Santa brought you lots of lovely goodies and that you all have a truly special day spending the day in the best way possible!

For today's card I used the adorable Snow Buddies set again, this time in my favourite combo of red and aqua. I added a few snow drifts and some Christmas trees in the background, which I sponged with white ink to add a snowy effect.


Recipe:

Stamps: Snow Buddies from My Favorite Things

Papers: Coastal Cabana, Real Red, Whisper White, Always Artichoke (Retired), Chocolate Chip (Retired) & Let It Snow DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Pool Party & Whisper white both form Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Let It Snow Dies from Creative Dies, Winter Fun Dies from Verve Stamps

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Girl's Hair - E15, E18
Boy's Hair - C7
Red - R24, R27, R29, R89
Light Aqua - BG10, BG11, BG13
Dark Aqua - BG53, BG45, BG57, BG49
Dog - E70, E71, E74, E77, E79
Snowman - BG10, BG11, Blender - YR07, YR09, E27, E29
Fence - E25, E27, E29, BG10

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a fabulous day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scene It Sunday #189 Featuring The Guppies from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning! I can't believe the weekend is almost over! I hope you all had a great weekend! Sundays are generally a crafting day for m...