Something Else on Saturday #190 Featuring Sweet Treats from Di's Digi Stamps

Good morning and welcome to my Something Else on Saturday post for this week. I am trying to use up some of the digi stamps that I printed ages ago for one of my new year's crafting goals. I don't print as I need them, I just print a big batch in one go as it saves me having to dig the printer out from under the bed every time I want to print something! So this week, I coloured up this cute little cat with his macarons (One of my fave treats!) and made a big 8 x 8 inch card for my work stash of birthday cards! 

While hunting for something else, I found a tub of old paper flowers and thought I would use these for a change! It's amazing how quickly us crafters forget things we used to love using once we have something new to use instead! I can't remember the last time I used paper flowers like these! Look pretty though without adding too much bulk to the card as well! 

This card is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: Sweet Treats from Di's Digi Stamps, Sugar Rush Corners from Clearly Besotted

Papers: Coastal Cabana, Basic Black & Afternoon Picnic DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Card Blank, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Coastal Cabana from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Crushed Curry Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Brads, Twine & Flowers all from stash, Flourish Lace Punch Around The Page Set from Martha Stewart

Copics Used:
Cat - C00, C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, R30, R20, R22
Aqua Macaron - BG10, BG11, BG32, BG13, BG15, BG18
Yellow Macaron - Y00, Y11, Y02, Y13, Y15, Y17
Bow - RV63, RV55, RV66, RV69
Background - BG0000, BG000, BG10
Floor - C2, C4, C6

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Have a great weekend! 

5 comments:

  1. Adorable image- your colouring is amazing- fabulous layout and papers, the contrasting black borders look great. Those flowers do look pretty and you're so right about how easily we crafters forget about all the things we once used all the time! Thank you for joining in at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super cute image and all so colourful, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts spots and stripes theme.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've combined the papers beautifully with this cute image. Great colouring too. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet little cookie gift. Adorable. Thank you so much for playing along with the Spots and/or Stripes theme at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a sweet card, it is nice to find things it's like you have just been to the craft store Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...