Ink 'n' Splatter February Color Challenge

Good afternoon and welcome to the very first Color Challenge from Ink 'n' Splatter. Dina has decided to host this challenges every month and we would love to see you all joining in with your Ink 'n' Splatter stamps.

The DT were also challenged with making a CAS card, but I really struggle with those. I just want to add more pretty papers and ribbons and gems and lots of other things to hide all that white space, so this one really challenged me! I opted for a Christmas card using the adorable Snow Wonderful Snowmen stamp set as this allowed me to leave lots of white space, yet at the same time it still had lots of colour to it! OK I feel like I cheated a bit here, but I got the colours in, right?! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Snow Wonderful Snowmen from Ink 'n' Splatter

Papers: Coastal Cabana, Melon Mambo & Basic White all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Pool Party from Stampin' Up

Accessories: Snow Day Stencil from Clearly Besotted, Drifts & Hills Stencil from My Favorite Things

Copics Used:
Pale Pink - RV10, RV11, RV13
Hot Pink - RV04, RV06, RV09
Dark Teal - BG45, BG57, BG49
Light Teal - BG13, BG15, BG18
Snow - BG10
Noses - YR04, YR07
Cheeks - RV0000, RV00, Blender

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope we see you all join in the new challenge this month. Head on over to the Ink 'n' Splatter Facebook group to see all the other fabulous creations from the rest of the DT and join in the fun too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...