LeAnn's World 101 Guest Designer Post featuring Briannah

Good morning and welcome to my GDT post for LeAnn's World 101 Challenge blog. I was the lucky winner of last month's challenge and part of the prize was to be a guest designer for the next challenge, so here's my project using the adorable Briannah, who I chose as one of my winning digis.


Recipe:

Stamps: Briannah from LeAnn's World 101, Framed Out #1 from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Purple Posy (Retired), Polished Pink (Retired) & Simply Marbleous DSP all from Stampin' Up, Patterned Paper Pad from M & C Boutique,  Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Orchid Opulence & Strawberry Slush (Both Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Tip Top Taupe Lace (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Ribbon from stash, Gems from Poundland, Decorative Scalloped Edge Die from Joanna Sheen

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E44, E47, E49
Eyes - G94, G99, 100
Pink - RV11, Rv13, RV14
Purple - V12, V15, V17, V09
Chair - RV91, RV93, RV95, RV99, E77, E79

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Don't forget to pop on over to the LeAnn's World 101 Challenge blog and join in the fun this month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...