Scene It Sunday #130 featuring Wizard Boy from Paper Nest Dolls

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday post. Today I have used the cute Wizard Boy (aka Harry Potter, but can't call him that obviously!) from Paper Nest Dolls. I love the Harry Potter books and movies, but not the author so much, so have to separate her from her work! 

To create my scene, I used some stencils to create the stone wall and cobbled floor, although I probably should have just gone with grey floor as well as the wall, but they needed to be different and I only have 1 grey Distress Oxide ink! Now with the new one out, I best buy it and expand my colour range! I also used some Hallowe'en dies to add a broom and cauldron as well so Wizard Boy can cook up his potion for a happy birthday! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Wizard Boy from Paper Nest Dolls

Papers: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Grey, Basic White, Basic Black, Lemon Lime Twist (Retired), Coastal Cabana, Soft Suede & Cinnamon Cider (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Back to Basics II Patterned Papers from Dovecraft, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Black Soot & Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide Inks & Vintage Photo & Antique Linen Distress Inks all from Tim Holtz, Red & Gold Gelly Roll Pens

Accessories: Pave The Way Stencil from Clearly Besotted, Stone Malone Stencil from Heffy Doodle, Hocus Pocus Dies from Sugar Pea Designs

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E35, E37, E39
Scarf & Tie - R46, R59, Y35, Y38
Trousers - T1, T3, T5
Cloak & shoes - T5, T7, T9
Magic - Y06, YG06, RV69, BG07
Wand - E15, E17

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...