Something Else on Saturday #194 Featuring Gnometastic Birthday Cake from Polkadoodles

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post. For today's post I have used the cute Gnometastic Birthday Cake from Polkadoodles to make a more masculine themed card. It was both my dad's and brother's birthdays recently and I realised I have hardly any male cards, so definitely need to start adding more to my stash. 

And here he is - nice and simple with a funny sentiment just for my dad! 

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Gnometastic Birthday Cake from Polkadoodles, Say It's Your Birthday from Clearly Besotted

Papers: Real Red & Basic Black both from Stampin' Up, Pretty Red Classics Patterned Papers from Make & Create, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Real Red from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Gems from Poundland

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04
Beard - W3, W4, W5
Belt & Buttons - R35, R37
Jacket - C6, C8, C10
Shoes - R35, R37, R39, W7, W9
Cake - Y23, Y26, E44, E47, E49, R24, R27, R29, R46, R89, BG15, BG18, Y15, YR15, YR18

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Have fun! 

2 comments:

  1. A very cute and lovely card. Like the candle :-).
    Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
    Good luck and I hope to see you again.
    Alena DT Mirtillamente

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a cute wee character. I love your card, especially the sentiment. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Catz Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Ink 'n' Splatter New Release Inspiration Post Featuring Sweet Honey Bees

Good afternoon everyone and welcome to my inspiration post for the newly released stamps from Ink 'n' Splatter this month! The cute...