Something Else on Saturday #198 Featuring Delish from Penny Black

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post. This week I have dug out a stamp that I bought ages and ages ago and have never used. Once upon a time I used to use Penny Black stamps a lot and have loads of the wood mounted ones somewhere, but I haven't used one in so long! I thought these cute little fairy bears were just adorable though!

I used one of my favourite paper packs from Lili of the Valley/NitWit Collections, Country Meadow, as well, but I'm getting low on this now! And that ribbon is just gorgeous, but one I don't use very often either! You know, it's fun finding old stuff in my craft stash that I had forgotten about! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Delish from Penny Black, Magical Mini Letter Seals from Whimsy Stamps

Papers: Blushing Bride & Crumb Cake both from Stampin' Up, Country Meadow Patterned Papers from Lili of the Valley, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Blushing Bride from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Blushing Bride Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Circle Nestabilities Dies & Circle Delight Dies both from Spellbinders, Dainty Lace Border Die & Oval Dainty Doily Die both from My Favorite Things, Pearls from Simply Creative, Passe Partout Oval Dies CR1241 from Marianne Design, Crystal Stickles

Copics Used:
Bears - E70, E71, E74, E77
Wings - BG000, BG10,  Blender
Cake - E40, E41, E42, E43
Jam - R35, R37, R39
Frosting - R81, R83, R85
Cake Stand - R000, R00, R01, R83
Candles - R35, R37, R43, Y19, YR23, YR07
Tag - E50, E51, R81, R83

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Have a fabulous day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Paper Shelter Challenge #594 Under The Sea & All Things Magical and Mythical #125 Featuring Mermaid Portraits

Good morning and welcome to this week new challenge from The Paper Shelter . This week our challenge, in honour of #mermay, is called Under...