Something Else on Saturday #199 Featuring Wednesday Adams from Stamp Anniething

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post. I bought this digi image from Stamp Anniething a while back when she was first released and as I love the Wednesday Netflix show and the Addams family in general I just had to have her. 

I went for a completely black and grey combo and being an former goth (in my youth), this one really called out to me! I just wish I could get away with black hair now, but I think it would make me look a lot older! I do still wear lots of black though LOL


Recipe:

Stamps: Wednesday Adams from Stamp Anniething, Frightful & Delightful Sentiment Set from Stamping Bella

Papers: Basic Grey, Basic Black, Mocha Morning DSP (Retired), Night & Day DSP (Retired) & Nouveau Chic DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up,  Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Basic Grey from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Basic Grey & Basic Black Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Decorative Labels 8 Dies from Spellbinders, Spiderweb & Spider Dies from La-La Land Crafts, Spiderweb Corners Dies from eBay, Gems from Poundland, Vintage Border Die 6002/0366fom Joy Crafts

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - C5, C7, C9
Black Clothes - T5, T7, T9
Grey Clothes - T2, T3

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Have a frightfully delightful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scene It Sunday #186 Featuring Beer Bears from Di's Digi Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday post. For today's card, I have used the cute Beer Bears from Di's Digi ...