All Things Magical and Mythical #80 Featuring Sparkle from Craftin' Desert Divas

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical an Mythical post. This week I have used a stamp set I have never used before despite having owned it for a few years now. These cute unicorns are from Craftin' Desert Divas, who unfortunately closed down a few years ago, which was when I bought this set along with a few others as I knew I wouldn't be able to get them after they had closed for good!

Anyway...here they are in the Lawn Fawn Platform Pop Up card base. 


Recipe:

Stamps: Sparkle from Craftin' Desert Divas

Papers: Purple Posy (Retired), Polished Pink (Retired) & Whisper White all from Stampin' Up,  Stripes & Sprinkles Patterned Papers from Lawn Fawn, The Sky Is The Limit Patterned Papers from Craft Sensations, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Strawberry Slush (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers


Accessories:
Platform Pop Up & Add On Dies both from Lawn Fawn, Slimline Scenescape Rainbow Add On Dies from Mama Elephant, Crystal Stickles

Copics Used:
Unicorns - V0000, V000, V01, V12, V04
Green - BG13, BG15, BG18
Turquoise  - BG53, BG45,  BG57 
Pink - RV11, RV13, RV14
Yellow - Y11, Y13, Y15
Wings on Heart - BG10, BG11
Cloud - V20, V22, Blender

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a sparkly day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something Else on Saturday #253 Featuring Aquata from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and happy Saturday! For today's Something Else on Saturday, I have used another of my Sweet November Stamps mermaid stamps...