All Things Magical and Mythical #86 Featuring June Calendar Fairy from Lili of the Valley

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical & Mythical post. I thought I would get my next calendar fairy done this week in time for the start of the new month tomorrow. I can't believe we are on June already! Where has this year gone to?

Anyway here she is eating a huge bowl of strawberries and cream. This image definitely made me crave strawbs and creams, so will have to get some from shopping this week now! 


Recipe:

Stamps: June Calendar Fairy from Lili of the Valley

Papers; Poppy Parade & Granny Apple Green both from Stampin' Up, Summertime (In the Garden) Patterned Paper from Maja Design, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers, Crystal Clear Sparkle Pen from Spectrum Noir, Pearlescent Chalks from Pebbles Inc

Accessories: Attraction Upper Case Simple Type Dies from Tonic Studios

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E50, E51, E53, E55
Wings - G0000, G000, G00
Strawberries - R35, R37, R39, 100
Leaves & Hairbands - G14, G17
Cream - E40, E41, Blender
Jug - G20, G21, G24
Bowl & spoon - C1, C2, C3
Counter - E31, E33, E34

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...