Mermay Monday #1 Featuring Mermaid Grotto from The Greeting Farm

Good afternoon everyone and welcome to my first Mermay post of the month! I love Mermay as it gives me a great excuse to use some of the umpteen mermaid stamps and digis that I have. I love all things mythical, but have a great soft spot for mermaids and unicorns!

Anyway for my first Mermay card, I have used the cute Mermaid Grotto from the Greeting Farm, which I have had for ages and ages, but have never used. What better time that Mermay to use her! 

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Mermaid Grotto & Mermaids Galore both from The Greeting Farm

Papers: Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Champagne Glimmer Paper, Lemon Lime Twist (Retired) & Gumball Green (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Fresh Feelings Patterned Papers from Make & Create, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Coastal Cabana from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Under The Sea Dies from La-La Land Crafts

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - V04, V06, V09
Top - YR15, YR16
Tail - RV52, RV63, RV55
Sand - Y21, Y23, Y26
Chest - E55, E57, E59, YR31, YR23, YR24
Pearls - V000
Orange Coral - YR00, YR01, YR02, YR04
Pink Coral - RV06, RV09
Starfish - YR04, YR07, YR09
Rocks - T3, T6
Fish - V0, Y17, FB2
Leaves - YG05, YG09
Seaweed - G03, G07
Sea - BG000, B00, BG01, BG02, BG13, BG15

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

2 comments:

  1. This is darling. Love the cute little mermaid. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creation, wonderful scene!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge June "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

Scene It Sunday #187 Featuring Berry Special from Lawn Fawn

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday. I was having a hunt through my coloured up images to make this week's card...