Mermay Monday #4 Featuring Sassy Shell Bag from Tonic Studios

Good morning and welcome to today's Mermay post. I didn't get a chance to do much colouring this weekend as it was my boyfriend's birthday, so I have cheated a bit for today's post. I have made this gorgeous shell shaped gift bag, perfect for any mermaid fan! Everything that I used to make this bag came from the Sassy Shell Bag kit from Tonic Studios. 

Lots of sparkly glitter paper on this one and that die is just gorgeous! Can easily be adapted to use on cards as well. 

The front....


The back...

And the side...


Recipe:
Everything - card, dies, ribbon all from the Sassy Shell Bag Kit from Tonic Studios

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Have fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Paper Shelter Challenge #594 Under The Sea & All Things Magical and Mythical #125 Featuring Mermaid Portraits

Good morning and welcome to this week new challenge from The Paper Shelter . This week our challenge, in honour of #mermay, is called Under...