Scene It Sunday #142 featuring Toadally Awesome from Lawn Fawn

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday post. For today's card, I thought I would add another masculine card to my pile, although this could be for any frog lover out there!

I have used this set before and tried to make sure that I didn't just remake my previous Toadally Awesome card, but it was pretty hard to make a pond scene different even with the added pond dies which I didn't have last time! It's not toadally a copy though! Thank goodness! 


And here's a close up of my colouring. I actually much prefer the way I coloured the froggies up this time! 

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Toadally Awesome from Lawn Fawn

Papers: Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green, Soft Suede & Pool Party all from Stampin' Up, The Sky Is The Limit Patterned Papers from Craft Sensations, Back To Basics II Patterned Papers from Dovecrafts, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Pear Pizzazz from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, White Gel Pen

Accessories: Hillside Grassy Border Dies & Stitched Pond Frame Dies both from Lawn Fawn

Copics Used:
Frogs - YG01, YG03, YG05, YG07, YG09
Lily Pads - G05, G07, G09
Log - E35, E37, E39
Bulrushes - YG93, YG96, YG99
Flowers - R21, R32, R43

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and if you're in the UK enjoy the extra day off again this weekend! I could get used to working a 4 day week that's for sure! 

5 comments:

  1. How cute scene, would have a pound in my garden with some fun frogs :) Beautiful colouring!
    Thanks so much for joining us in our May challenge at We Love Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have created such a sweet scene with the Froggies, many thanks for sharing at We Love Stamping and using the In the Garden option.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we always do something a little bit different the second time around and this is too nice a set not to use again! It's such a fun and sweet card. Thanks so much for taking part at We Love Stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pond setting and esp your frogs are lovely Vanessa! Thanks for sharing this toadally awesome card with us at 613 The Avenue Create, we are so happy you came to play on our street!
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so super cute. Love these frogs. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Scene It Sunday #189 Featuring The Guppies from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning! I can't believe the weekend is almost over! I hope you all had a great weekend! Sundays are generally a crafting day for m...