Something Else on Saturday #209 Featuring Best Day Anya from The Greeting Farm

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post. Today's card features the adorable Best Day Anya with her cute Minnie Mouse ears. I found this ack of the most perfect papers in my stash that I had completely forgotten I had - these are Disney's Minnie Mouse papers! What better image to use them with?!


Recipe:

Stamps: Best Day Anya

Papers: Real Red, Basic Black & Night & Day DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Minnie Mouse Patterned Papers from Disney, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Real Red from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Balloons Dies from X-Cut, Rectangles & Scalloped Rectangles Nestabilities both from Spellbinders

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E50, E51, E53, E55
Dress & Bow - R35, R37, R39
Ears & Shoes - C5, C7, C9
Heart & Dress Bow - 100, C0

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Have a fabulous day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...