Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge #552 GDT post

Good afternoon and welcome to my GDT post for Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge. I was invited to join as a guest designer after winning one of their previous challenges, so here's my card using the cute In The Dog House from one of the sponsors this week, SheepSki Designs. 

This card is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: In The Dog House from SheepSki Designs, Funny Friends from Clearly Besotted

Papers: Granny Apple Green & Cajun Craze both from Stampin' Up, Woodland Walk Patterned Papers from Tonic Studios, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Granny Apple Green from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Pearlescent Chalks from Pebbles Inc.

Accessories: Brights Buttons (Retired) from Stampin' Up

Copics Used:
Dog - E21, E23, E25, E27, E29, R20, R22
House - E07, E08, E09, E39, G85, G94, G99
Bowl - B04, B06, B18
Grass - G03, G05, G07, G09, G17

And that's all from me for this post folks. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon, 

1 comment:

  1. That sentiment hits home with me LOL...great card and image. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday and Best of Luck in the Draw!
    Donna
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Something Else on Saturday #252 Featuring Springtime Girl With Tulip Basket from Stamp Anniething

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday. Today, I have made a card for my year group lead at school as she i...