Scene It Sunday #157 featuring Sugar Rush Plushies & Sugar Rush Scenes from Clearly Besotted

Good morning and welcome to today's Scene It Sunday post, which is a very sweet, cotton candy pink card! I haven't done a totally pink card in absolutely ages and when I decided to colour up these images, I just knew pink was the way to go! It does have a touch of red and brown in it, but it's mostly pink!

I watched Wreck It Ralph and the Sugar Rush car racing game within that film gave me the idea for this card. It's full of lots of pink, sugary treat, so I attempted to colour a candyfloss floor. 

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Sugar Rush Plushies & Sugar Rush Scenes both from Clearly Besotted

Papers: Blushing Bride & Rose Red (Both Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Blushing Bride (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Pearlescent Chalks

Accessories: Enchanting Pink Glitter Drops from Nuvo

Copics Used:
Squirrels - R02, E11, E13, E15, E18
Candy - RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29, R32, R35, R37, R81, R83, R85, R43, R46, RV10, RV11, RV13, RV14, Rv17, RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09
Floor - RV000, RV00, RV02, RV04, RV10, RV11

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a sweet day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...