The Paper Shelter Challenge #564 - Summertime!

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. The DT have been on their summer break for the past few weeks and I hope everyone has had a relaxing time, but now we are back with a fun summertime challenge. You can use any image you like, any colours you like as long as it follows the theme of summertime! 

For my card I used the adorable Bunny on Vacations and used my stencils to create a beach scene for her to relax on! My sky didn't turn out as light as I wanted it to, but I think it is my blending brush that is playing up, so I'll need to order some new ones I think. These I getting a bit clogged up with inks now! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Bunny on Vacations from The Paper Shelter, Oh So Beachy Sentiments from Amy R Stamps

Papers: Coastal Cabana, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry & Daffodil Delight all from Stampin' Up, Ultimate Graphic White Paper, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Coastal Cabana from Stampin' Up, Antique Linen, Mustard Seed, Walnut Stain, Salvaged Patina, Mermaid Lagoon, Salty Ocean, Broken China & Tumbled Glass Distress Ink Oxides all from Tim Holtz, White Posca Paint Pen

Accessories: Drifts & Hill Stencil & Make Waves Stencil both from My Favorite Things, Weather Forecast Dies from Joanna Sheen

Copics Used:
Fur - W1, W2, W3, W4
Inner Ears - R30, R32
Nose - W7, W9, Blender
Top & Bows - RV13, RV14, RV17
Bracelet - BG13, BG15, BG18
Carrots - YR04, YR07, YR09, YG05, YG07, YG09
Juice - YR02, YR04, YR07
Straw - RV21, RV23
Basket - E13, E15, E18, BG72, BG75, BG78
Lenses - N5, N7, N9
Blanket - BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Paper Shelter Challenge blog and check out all the other fabulous cards from the rest of the DT and why not join in the fun whilst you are there! As always there are some fantastic prizes to be won! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #126 Featuring Bellamy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have combined several different di...