All Things Magical and Mythical #98 Featuring Emma and Aime from Whimsy Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's Al Things Magical and Mythical post This week I pulled out a very old digital stamp from Marina Fedotova when she sold her images through the Whimsy Stamps store. This cutie is called Emma and Aime and as I printed so big I only added a few embellishments here and there, but I do love how it came out! I just wish her stamps were still available as these fairies are so cute! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Emma and Aime from Whimsy Stamps, Tiny Townie Fairy Best Friends from Stamping Bella

Papers: Lemon Lolly & Coastal Cabana both from Stampin' Up, Sweet Afternoon Patterned Papers from Teresa Collins, A Walk In The Park Patterned Papers from Echo Park, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Lemon Lolly from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Pearlescent Chalks from Pebbles Inc

Accessories: Gems form Poundland, Flowers & Stamens from Wild Orchid Crafts, Striped Swirl Edger Dies from Creative Expressions

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Left Fairy - R81, R83, R85, BV00, BV01, BV02, YG61, YG63, E23, E25, E27, BV0000, BV000
Right Fairy - BG53, BG45, BG57, BG49, Y32, Y35, Y38, Y0000, Y000, Y00, Y15, Y17, Y19, E51, E53, E55
Flower - Y15, Y18, BV02, BV04, BV08, YG63, YG67

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scene It Sunday #189 Featuring The Guppies from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning! I can't believe the weekend is almost over! I hope you all had a great weekend! Sundays are generally a crafting day for m...