Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post Featuring

Good afternoon and welcome to my second inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This time I am using another one of the cute Fall Gnome stamp sets that was recently released and this cutie is Gnome My Pumpkin Pie. I also used the Autumn Cozies Patterned Paper Pack and love these colours together! 

Pumpkin pie is still not particularly big over here in the UK, but I have tried it and while I don't love it, I don't hate it! I do think it is something I would need to try more often and we try to make one every year after we have finished carving our pumpkins for Hallowe'en.


Recipe:

Stamps: Gnome My Pumpkin Pie from Ink 'n' Splatter

Papers: Crushed Curry & Night of Navy both from Stampin' Up, Autumn Cozies Patterned Paper Pack from Ink 'n' Splatter, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers, Pearlescent Chalks

Accessories: Night of Navy Ribbon from Stampin' Up

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Beard - C00, C0, C1, Blender
Hat - B16, B18, B37, B39, R56, R59
Sunflowers - E47, E49, Y15, Y35, Y38
Leaves - YG61, YG63, YG67
Pumpkin Pie - E31, E33, YR15, YR16, YR18, V15, V17, YR30, YR000
Small Pumpkins - YR15, YR16, YR18
Large Pumpkins - YR04, YR07, YR09
Stalks - YG93, YG95
Bird - Y18, E33, E35, E37

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Ink 'n' Splatter Blog and check out all the other fabulous creations from the rest of the DT this month. Have you entered our Facebook Colour Challenge this month yet as well? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scene It Sunday #188 Featuring Meri the Oddleigh Mermaid and Friends from Leigh SB Designs

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday. As it is #mermay this month, I just had to make another mermaid card (You'...