Something Else on Saturday #220 Featuring Cake Chef Gnome from Conie Fong

Good morning and welcome to today's Something Else on Saturday post. This week I am sharing this adorable Cake Chef Gnome from Conie Fong. Isn't he such a fun gnome with his gorgeous chocolate birthday cake?! And now we're into September, it's back to school for me! I do need the routine back though!


Recipe:

Stamps: Cake Chef Gnome from Conie Fong, Oh My Word - Happy Birthday from Taylored Expressions

Papers: Bubble Bath & Early Espresso both from Stampin' Up, Confetti Patterned Papers from Papermania, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Bubble Bath from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Gems from Poundland, Ribbon from stash, Doo Hickey Tilda's Lace Border Die from Magnolia

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04
Beard - E42, E43, E44
Tongue - R20
Hat & Apron - C0, C1, C2, Blender
Top - B14, B16, B18
Trousers - B12, B14, Blender
Boots - E44, E47, E49
Cake - E71, E74, E77
Frosting - R81, R83, R85
Jam - R27, R29
Strawberries - R35, R37, G43, G46
Roses - R81, R83, R85, R89, G14, G19
Plate - C3, C5, C7

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Have fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scene It Sunday #189 Featuring The Guppies from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning! I can't believe the weekend is almost over! I hope you all had a great weekend! Sundays are generally a crafting day for m...