Something Else on Saturday #221 Featuring Apple of My Pie from Krista Smith

Good morning everyone and welcome to today's Something Else on Saturday. For today's post I thought I would use one of my cute Krista Smith Stamps that I get through her Patreon programme. This one is Apple of My Pie and the sentiment came from an older Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps stamp, Abigail Apple - just the perfect sentiment for this stamp! 

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Apple of my Pie from Krista Smith, Abigail Apple from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

Papers: Granny Apple Green, Crumb Cake & Summer Picnic DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Granny Apple Green from Stampin' UP, Copic Markers, Pearlescent Chalks form Pebbles Inc.

Accessories: Ribbon from Lemoncraft, Gems from Poundland, Beautiful Borders Dies from Die'Sire

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E23, E25, E27
Eyes - YG97, YG99
Eyebrows - E27
Lips - R32, R35, R37
Top - Y21, Y23, Y26, R27
Bows - R24, R27, R29
Apples - YG11, YG13, YG17, G0000, G20, G40
Leaves - G05, G09, E59
Pie - R37, R39, E30, E31, E33
Table - E42, E43, E44

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon. 

4 comments:

  1. Super card, the lovely image is beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's gorgeous and your coloring of her is superb! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully coloured and I love the papers you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #126 Featuring Bellamy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have combined several different di...