Something Else on Saturday #223 Featuring Daisy Fairy from All Dressed Up

Good morning! I hope you have all had a great week. I finally managed to get rid of my horrible cold that hit me hard last weekend! It completely came out of the blue, but I guess it back the back-to-school-germs that got me! 

Anyway this week's Something Else on Saturday post features this gorgeous image from All Dressed Up which was one of my choices for winning a challenge a while ago and I finally got round to adding her to a card! I love these colours as well - almost like the last little ray of sunshine before the Autumn weather hits!


Recipe:

Stamps: Daisy Fairy from All Dressed Up Stamps, It's A Mice Time To Celebrate from My Favorite Things

Papers: Petal Pink, Lemon Lolly & sunny Garden DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Crisp Cantaloupe (Retired) form Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Edge Side Die 6002/0260 from Joy Crafts, Ribbon from Stash, Passe Partout Oval Dies CR1241 from Marianne Design, Bubblegum Blush & Dandelion Yellow Crystal Drops both from Nuvo

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E53, E55, E57
Leaves & Top - YG61, YG63
Skirt - Y11, Y13, Y15, Y18, R21
Flowers - R21, R22, R24, Y35, Y38, E47, E49

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scene It Sunday #189 Featuring The Guppies from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning! I can't believe the weekend is almost over! I hope you all had a great weekend! Sundays are generally a crafting day for m...