13 Days of Hallowe'en #1 Featuring Wild Wolves from Lawn Fawn


Good morning and welcome to my first post of this year's 13 Days of Hallowe'en! I love doing this event as Hallowe'en is my favourite time of the year, so I always decorate the house, make tons of Hallowe'en cards and give Hallowe'en gifts to my friends too! They get that it's my thing even if it's not theirs! 

Anyway for my first card, I have used the adorable Wild Wolves from Lawn Fawn to make this night time scene. Just such a shame they didn't use it as an opportunity to include Howl-oween in their sentiments! It's not in the Before & After set either, which was sold out when I bought this one. Oh well my alphabet dies got put to good use instead! 



Recipe:

Stamps: Wild Wolves from Lawn Fawn

Papers: Smoky Slate & Basic Gray both from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, White Gel Pen

Accessories: Delicate Letters #2 Dies from Sizzix

Copics Used:
Wolves - W0, W1, W2, W4, W5, W6
Grass - YG95, YG97, YG99
Sky - B34, B37, B39
Stars - Y11, Y15, Y19
Moon - T0, T1, T2, T4
Trees - E25, E27, E29
Rocks - C4, C6, C8
Raven - T7, T9

And that's all from me for this post! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scene It Sunday #189 Featuring The Guppies from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning! I can't believe the weekend is almost over! I hope you all had a great weekend! Sundays are generally a crafting day for m...