All Things Magical and Mythical #106 Featuring Calendar Fairy December from Lili of the Valley

Good morning and welcome to my final calendar post of the year. I have absolutely loved making this calendar using these adorable fairies from Lili of the Valley each month. I am going to keep them for next year and just change the actual calendar section on each monthly page. 

Anyway, here is December's entry! 

This calendar page is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Calendar Fairy December from Lili of the Valley

Papers: Cherry Cobbler & Garden Green both from Stampin' Up, A Christmas Tale Patterned Papers from Papercraft Essentials, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Attraction Simple Type Upper Case Alphabet from Tonic Studios, Adorning Accents Edgelits from Stampin' Up, Crystal Stickles

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E71, E74, E77
Gold - Y21, Y23, Y26
Red - R37, R39, R89
Wings - Y000, Y00, Y21, Y23
Tree & Hairband - G94, G99

And that's all from me for this post. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

4 comments:

  1. Many thanks for sharing your pretty creation with us at We Love Stamping challenge, apologies it's so belated, internet problems all week!

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a great idea for a calendar - Love it! Thanks for sharing them and for joining our challenge at Polkadoodles, good luck and I hope we will see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressed by your coloring and the fairy is beautifully sparkly and gorgeous! Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this calendar idea and the fairy is just the cutest! Thanks for sharing your project at TFATU (HQFCB) in December! --Becca

    ReplyDelete

Something Else on Saturday #249 Featuring Big Screen Scenes from My Favorite Things

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post. For today's post, I used one of my new stamp sets, Big Scr...