All Things Magical and Mythical #108 Featuring Arielle Elfie Xmas Cane from Faery Ink

Good morning and welcome to today's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week I have used an old digi stamp from Faery Ink. I just love this image and have used her a couple of times before - she's such a sweetie!

For my background papers, I used lots of scraps from the same paper pack, which was one of my favourites from Stampin' Up a few years back. I always wish I had bought more of it! A great way to use up all those small pieces that are not big enough to create layers with, but not small enough just to throw away! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Arielle Elfie Xmas Cane from Faery Ink, Festive Fairies from Clearly Besotted

Papers: Real Red, Early Espresso, Whisper White & Candy Cane Lane DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Neenah Solar Crest Card from Crafter's Companion

Inks: Real Red from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen, Clear Sparkle Pen form Spectrum Noir

Accessories: Real Red Ribbon form Stampin' Up, Petite Oval & Petite Oval Scalloped Nestabilities both from Spellbinders, Stitched Squares Dies from eBay

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E23, E25, E27, E29
Bobbles - R37, R39
Eyes - G21, G24, G28
Lips - R32, R35, R37
Top - R35, R37
Apron & Bows - G14, G19, G17
Wings - G0000, G000, G00
Candy Canes - R24, R27, R29, N0
Tree - YG13, YG17, YG67, R35, R37, Y15, Y19
Gingerbread Man - E31, E33, E35, E47, R35, R37

And that's all from me for this post! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scene It Sunday #189 Featuring The Guppies from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning! I can't believe the weekend is almost over! I hope you all had a great weekend! Sundays are generally a crafting day for m...