Something Else on Saturday #230 Featuring Veronica Sage from Digi Doodle Studios

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post. I am in charge of organising the birthday cards at work where everyone signs a card for whoever's birthday it is and I made this one for my colleague Ann for her birthday last week. It definitely gives me an excuse to add more birthday cards to my stash! 

I used the adorable Veronica Sage from Digi Doodle Studios, which are sadly no more, but you can still buy some of their clear stamps from the Ink 'n' Splatter store instead! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Veronica Sage from Digi Doodle Studios, For You Circular Sentiments from Lili of the Valley

Papers: Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White, Gingham Garden DSP (Retired) all from  Stampin' Up, Card Blank from Hobbycraft, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Balmy Blue from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Clear Sparkle Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Melon Mambo Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Gems from Poundland, Circle Nestabilities Dies, Scalloped Circle Nestabilities Dies, Oval Nestabilities Dies & Fancy Ovals Dies all from Spellbinders, Lace Edger 2 Die from Joanna Sheen

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - Y21, Y23, Y26, E31
Lips - RV55, RV66
Dress - B93, B95, B97, B99, V12, V15, V17
Shoes - V12, V15, V17
Small Leaves & Headband - Y13, Y17
Large Leaves - YG07, YG09
Flowers - BG05, BG07, BG09, RV21, RV23, RV25, YR61, YR65, YR68, V12, V15, V17, Y13, Y15, Y19

And that's all from me for this post! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scene It Sunday #189 Featuring The Guppies from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning! I can't believe the weekend is almost over! I hope you all had a great weekend! Sundays are generally a crafting day for m...