Scene It Sunday #172 featuring It's Cold Outside from Di's Digi Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday post. I'm still a little bit in Christmas card making mode and as I have several stamp already coloured up, I thought I would add one to a quick card ready for this year's Christmas card stash! This cute image is called It's Cold Outside and I paired him up with the perfect sentiment form Clearly Besotted!

This card is for
Alphabet Challenge U is for Under Something (My mouse is under a blanket!)

Recipe:

Stamps: It's Cold Outside from Di's Digi Stamps, Merry Mouse from Clearly Besotted

Papers: Cherry Cobbler & Old Olive both from Stampin' Up, Welcome to Candy Cane Lane Patterned Papers from Make & Create, Neenah Solar Crest Card from Crafter's Companion

Inks: Cherry Cobbler from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen, Pearlescent Chalks from Pebbles Inc.

Accessories: Gems from Poundland

Copics Used:
Mouse - T1, T2, T3, T4, R11, R43
Red - R35, R37, R39
Light Green - YG61, YG63, YG67
Dark Green - G14, G17, G19
Cotton Reels - E31, E33, E35
Matchbox - E41, E42, E43, E44, E47, G20, G21, E97, E99
Letter - E41, E42
Bell - Y21, Y23, Y26
Candle - E50, E51, E53, YR65, YR68, Y13, Y15, Y19, N2, N4
Cookies - E23, E25, Y17
Glass - BG10
Ground - G40, G43, G46

And that's all from me for today. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon. 

7 comments:

  1. This is so SQUEAKING cute! and holiday festive!!! I'll take a field mouse on a card but not in my house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the background you made with those adorable Christmas papers, thanks for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable! Your coloring and blending is fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work with us at My Time to Craft. I cannot wait to see more of it
    ~Tamara (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic version for the letter U at Alphabet challenges. Wonderful design and colouring. Thanks so much for joining us. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, goodness, this Christmas card is darling! Love all of the layers of papers and the image is adorable. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Christmas card and thanks for sharing at Crafty catz

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card! I love all of the Christmas colors and papers. Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Scene It Sunday #189 Featuring The Guppies from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning! I can't believe the weekend is almost over! I hope you all had a great weekend! Sundays are generally a crafting day for m...