All Things Magical and Mythical #116 Featuring Valentine Sweetwees from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. I fancied colouring up some fairies for this week's card and these cuties were my newest fairies purchase which I hadn't used. 

I wasn't quite sure what to do with them once I had cut them out, but added lots of layers to my card in pretty papers as per my usual card style and then added some gems and die cut hearts, which I painted with clear sparkler pen, although this doesn't show up in the photo very well at all.




Recipe:

Stamps: Valentine Sweetwees from Sweet November Stamps

Papers: Daffodil Delight, Berry Burst, Afternoon Picnic DSP (Retired) & Pocketful of Posies DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, The Black Currant Stack Patterned Papers from DCWV, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers, Clear Sparkle Pen from Spectrum Noir

Accessories: Berry Burst Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Pearls from Simply Creative, On The Edge Clote 11 Die from Crealies, Heart-2-Heart #11 Dies, Heart-2-Heart #3 Dies & Heart Prints Dies all from Papertrey Ink 

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Brown Hair - E33, E35, E37
Turquoise Top - BG05, BG07, BG09, R35
Black Hair - C5, C7, C9
Purple Dress - V05, V06, V09, RV19
Pink Headband - RV17, RV19
Wings - RV000, RV10, RV11
Pink Macaron - RV52, RV63, RV55, RV66, RV69
Aqua Macaron - BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18
Yellow Macaron - Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17, Y19

And that's all from me for this post! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #126 Featuring Bellamy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have combined several different di...