Ink 'N' Splatter Inspiration Post Featuring Jungle Buddies

Good afternoon everyone and welcome to my second inspiration post of the month for Ink 'n' Splatter. This month we saw the newly released Jungle Buddies and Jungle Greenery stamp sets and I have combined both to make this cute scene featuring the cheetah and the lion meeting up for a feline chit chat in the jungle!

This card is for 

Recipe:

Stamps: Jungle Buddies & Jungle Greenery both from Ink 'n' Splatter

Papers: Old Olive & Garden Green both from Stampin' Up, Neenah Solar Crest Card from Crafter's Companion

Inks: Copic Markers

Copics Used:
Cheetah - YR21, Yr23, YR24, YR16, E25, E27, E47, E49
Lion - E30, E34, E33, E35, E39, R20, YR21, YR23, YR24
Top Leaves - YG05, YG07, YG09
Vines - YG13, YG17, YG67
Background Vines - G21, G24
Background Leaves - YG01, YG11, YG03
Log - E23, E25, E27
Dark Leaves - G05, G07, G09
Rocks - W6, W7, W8
Soil - E71, E74
Grass - G03, G05, G07, G09

And that's all from me for today! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon. Don't forget to pop on over to the Ink 'n' Splatter Blog and check out all the other fabulous creations from the rest of the Dt and why not join in this month's Facebook Challenge as well? 

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! I love those critters. Thanks so much for joining in on our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute pair - I just want to cuddle them . Wonderfully created. Thank you for sharing on 613 Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic scene, make me want to hop right in there (hmm maybe not - I might be dinner). Great work, thanks for sharing your jungle cats with us at Critter Crazy, CarolG

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #127 Featuring Chibi Estrella from Zekesami

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. I'm carrying on with my #mermay cards today with this...