Something Else on Saturday #240 Featuring Look For Rainbows from Clearly Besotted

Good morning and welcome to today's Something Else on Saturday post. I was going through my folder of coloured images last week to see what I had already done and found these cuties that I had completely forgotten about! I thought they would be perfect on this new die of mine. Turned out cute!

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Look For Rainbows from Clearly Besotted

Papers: So Saffron & Pacific Point (Both Retired) both from Stampin' Up, The Sky Is The Limit Patterned Papers from Craft Sensations, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: So Saffron (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Postage Collage Mini Slimline Die from Waffle Flower

Copics Used:
Turtles - YG61, YG63, YG67, YG93, YG95, YG97, R05, R08
Umbrellas - R24, R27, R29, YR14, YR16, YRr18, Y13, Y15, Y17, YG11, YG13, YG17, B23, B24, B28, V04, V06, V09
Puddles - B21, B23, B24

And that's all from me for this post! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

4 comments:

  1. Hello there, oh those turtles are so super cute! Love your card layout as well. Thanks for joining in with us at Passion for Markers this week - Sarah, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! Great use of that die and lovely little characters.

    Thanks for joining us at the Critter Crazy Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cute card. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Thank you for joining our Cut it Up "Dots and Stripes" challenge.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn (CIU owner)

    ReplyDelete

Something Else on Saturday #249 Featuring Big Screen Scenes from My Favorite Things

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post. For today's post, I used one of my new stamp sets, Big Scr...