Something Else on Saturday #242 Featuring Simple Betty from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post. For today's card, I have used Simple Betty from Sweet November Stamps which was a freebie absolutely ages ago, but I hadn't yet used her. This card is for one of my work colleague's birthdays this month (I think there's three to do altogether!), so is my usual 8 x 8 inch card, so it's big enough for everyone to sign! 


Stamps: Simple Betty from Sweet November Stamps, Think Big Favorites #7 from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Poppy Parade, Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, Always Artichoke (Retired) & Sunny Garden DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Poppy Parade from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Daffodil Delight Ribbon & Early Espresso Ribbon (Both Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Sunflower Dies 6002/0452 from Joy Crafts, Bon Voyage Old Swedish Lace Die from Magnolia, Beautiful Blooms II Dies #3 & Delightful Dahlias Dies both from Papertrey Ink

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E44, E47, E49
Eyes - E43, E47, E49
Dress - R35, R37, R39
Shoes, Collar & Hair Clip - Y32, Y35, Y38

And that's all from me for today. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

2 comments:

  1. Great coloring of this adorable image and I love the color combo! Thanks for sharing at The Paper Funday Challenge! We hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, beautiful matching colours and colouring. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete

Something Else on Saturday #252 Featuring Springtime Girl With Tulip Basket from Stamp Anniething

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday. Today, I have made a card for my year group lead at school as she i...