Scene It Sunday #184 Featuring Carrot 'Bout You from Lawn Fawn

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday post. For this week's card I have used my postage collage die again, but in the portrait orientation to make a cute thank you card. I actually needed a thank you card for someone at work and realised that I hardly ever make thank yous, so I am trying to add a few to my stash for those last minute needs!

This stamp set is just so cute, but I never got round to making an Easter cards with it.


Recipe:

Stamps: Carrot 'Bout You from Lawn Fawn

Papers: Pumpkin Pie & Granny Apple Green both from Stampin' Up, Hippity Hoppity Patterned Papers from Doodlebug, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Pumpkin Pie from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories: Postage Collage Die from Waffle Flower

Copics Used:
Bunnies - E71, E71, E74, RV10, RV11
Sky - B00, B01, B02
Grass - YG11, YG13, YG17
Tulips - V12, V15, V17, RV04, RV06, RV09, YR02, YR04, YR07
Cart - E15, E17, E19
Carrot Cars - YR02, YR04, YR07, YR09, G14, G17, E15, E17
Sign - E84, E97, E89

And that's all from me for this post today. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scene It Sunday #186 Featuring Beer Bears from Di's Digi Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday post. For today's card, I have used the cute Beer Bears from Di's Digi ...