All Things Magical and Mythical #127 Featuring Chibi Estrella from Zekesami

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. I'm carrying on with my #mermay cards today with this cutie from Zekesami, a store I found on Etsy. I finally remembered to use me mermaid scales stencil that I have had for ages and then stuck in down upside down and didn't realise until I added the sentiment. By then it was too late as everything was stuck really hard! Oh well never mind! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Chibi Estrella from Zekesami, Mermaid For Each Other from My Favorite Things

Papers: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay (Retired) & Best Year Ever DSP (Retired) all from Stampin'  Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Melon Mambo from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Clear Sparkle Gelly Roll Pen, Salty Ocean, Mermaid Lagoon & Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Inks all from Tim Holtz

Accessories: Bermuda Bay Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Gems form Hobbycraft, Die-Namics Catch-A-Wave Die form My Favorite Things, Mermaid Scales Stencil from That Craft Place

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - BG45, BG57, BG49
Stars & Tail - Y32, Y35, Y38
Top, Trim & Fin - RV13, RV14, RV17

And that's all from me for today! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scene It Sunday #199 Featuring Micey's Mailbox from Di's Digi Stamps

Good morning and welcome to today's Scene It Sunday post. This week I am sharing a card I made for a work colleague using this cute digi...