Heart's Quest Fantasy Challenge #6 & Something Else on Saturday #255 Featuring Lil Bee Emma from Paper Nest Dolls

Good morning everyone and welcome to this month's new challenge from Heart's Quest Fantasy Challenge Blog. This month our optional theme is for you to use fairies on your card or project.

For my card I have used the cute Lil Bee Emma from Paper Nest Dolls. The cute bumblebee fairy just had to have some bumblebee and floral patterned papers to go with her. The sentiments came from some freebies I received in an order from Time For Tea Designs and as I want this card to go to one of the other teachers in my year group for her end of year card, I thought the team sentiment was perfect! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Lil Bee Emma from Paper Nest Dolls

Papers: Basic Black from Stampin' Up, Bumblebee's Dance Coloured Card & Patterned Papers both from The Paper Boutique, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Ribbon from stash, Sentiment Strips from Time For Tea Designs

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E21, E23, E25
Yellow - Y13, Y15, Y17, Y38
Purple - RV63, RV55, RV66, RV69
Black - C5, C7, C9
Stem - G05, G07
Wings - BG10, BG11
Flower Centre - Y11, Y13, Y15

And that's all from me for this post today! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon. Don't forget to pop on over to the Heart's Quest Fantasy Challenge Blog and check out all the other cards from the DT and why not join in the fun whilst you are there too?!

1 comment:

  1. This is a super cute card and I know your team member is going to love it! The coloring of your image and paper choices coordinate so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Scene It Sunday #200 Featuring Jack, Patch & Puss Party from Lili of the Valley

Good morning and welcome to my 200th Scene It Sunday post! I can't believe I have been making these cards and scenes for this long! For...