Ink 'n; Splatter Inspiration Post Featuring Strawberry Mice

Good morning and welcome to my first DT inspiration post of the month for Ink 'n' Splatter. The DT theme this month is summer and nothing says summer to me more than fresh strawberries, so I just had to use the adorable Strawberry Fields Mice Stamp Set. I also added various different patterned papers to this card. This was a great way to use up some of those scraps of paper I have left over from other projects. 

I used the Postage Collage Die from Waffle Flower, but the mice were too cramped together, so I cut it up so I could separate them a bit more and they worked so much better this way. 


Recipe:

Stamps: Strawberry Field Mice from Ink 'n' Splatter

Papers: Real Red & Early Espresso both from Stampin' Up, Christmas Bright, Gingerbread Wishes, Watermelon Lemonade, Happy Summer, Oh Happy Day & Raspberry Crush Patterned Papers all from Ink 'n' Splatter, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Postage Collage Die from Waffle Flower

Copics Used:
Mice - E70, E71, E74, R00, R11
Apron & Jar Cover - G40, G43, G46
Leaves - G03, G05, G09
Strawberries, Jam & Heart - R24, R27, R29
Seeds - 100
Label - E50, E51
String - E35, E37

And that's all from me for this post today! Don't forget to pop on over to the Ink 'n' Splatter Blog and check out all the other fabulous creations from the rest of the DT this month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearts Quest Fantasy Challenge #7 and Something Else on Saturday #261 Featuring Mermaid Hair from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday Challenge and this month's Hearts Quest Fantasy Challenge combi...