Scene It Sunday #192 Featuring Polka Dot Pals Morgan from Little Miss Muffet Stamps

Good morning everyone and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday post. I needed to make a card for a male work colleague and as he loves his football, I pulled out this retired digi stamp from Little Miss Muffet Stamps, Morgan. I made a big 8 x 8 inch card and kept it fairly simple seeing as it was a man 's card - I don't tend to add too many embellishments to them. 


Recipe:

Stamps: Polka Dot Pals Morgan from Little Miss Muffet Stamps

Papers: Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green, Bashful Blue Prints DSP (Retired) & Certainly Celery Prints DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers, Pearlescent Chalks from Pebbles Inc.

Accessories: Subtles Buttons (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Baker's Twine from Martha Steward, Alphabet Dies from Amazon

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E23, E25, E27
Blue - B12, B14, B16
White - N0
Ball - C0, C5, C7, C9
Grass - YG05, YG07, YG09

And that's all from me for this card today! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something Else on Saturday #259 Featuring Chibi Profesora form Zekesami

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post. This week I have a card that I have made for a co-worker who h...