Something Else on Saturday #259 Featuring Chibi Profesora form Zekesami

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post. This week I have a card that I have made for a co-worker who has just qualified as a teacher and is leaving my school to take up her first teaching post in another local school. She had to have a teacher digi for this one and I know she is going to be a fantastic teacher! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Chibi Profesora from Zekesami, Teacher's Apple & Tag Its #6 both from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Cherry Cobbler, Balmy Blue, Washington Apple DSP (Retired) & Summer Picnic DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty, Card Blank from Crafts UK

Inks: Balmy Blue, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight & Old Olive all from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Old Olive Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Loop de Loop II Die from Papertrey Ink

Copics Used:
Skin - E51, E34, E25, E27, R20
Hair - C5, C7, C9
Shirt - B91, B93, B95, B99
Skirt - B95, B97, B99
Shoes - B97, B99
Book - E11, R56, R89, R59
Board Pen - W4, W6
Frame - E25, E27, E29
Board - C00, C0, C1

And that's all from me for this post today. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something Else on Saturday #259 Featuring Chibi Profesora form Zekesami

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post. This week I have a card that I have made for a co-worker who h...