Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post Featuring Sporty Summer Pups

Good afternoon and welcome to my first inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. For this anything goes inspiration, I thought I would use this cute snorkelling sporty summer pup with one of my new dies. Love the waves on the corner in all different layers!

This was a really quick card to make. I inked up the sea background with my Distress Oxide inks before splashing some water on for water droplets, added the dies cute, image and sentiment and it was all done! 

And a little close up of the pup himself...


Recipe:

Stamps: Sporty Summer Pups from Ink 'n' Splatter

Papers: Coastal Cabana, Basic White, Pool Party & Tahitian Tide all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers, Broken China, Mermaid Lagoon & Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Inks all from Tim Holtz

Accessories: Corner Waves Dies from Shein, Slim Scenescape Builder Dies from Mama Elephant

Copics Used:
Fur - E43, E44, E47
Nose - E47, E49
Red - R24, R27, R29
Aqua - BG53, BG45, BG57

And that' all from me for this post today. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Ink 'n' Splatter blog and check out all the other creations from the rest of the DT this month and why not share you own Ink 'n' Splatter makes in our Facebook group too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Paper Shelter Challenge #610 - Three of Something

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter . This week our challenge is for you to use three of som...