Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post Featuring Ghoul Friends

Good afternoon and welcome to my DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter. I am sharing this cute shaker card with the witchy ghost from Ghoul Friends and lots of the papers from the Boo-Tastic Paper pack. I just love the colours of these papers - they are not just for Hallowe'en either! 

I used one of my new shaker dies and lots of shaker pieces on this one - love me a shaker, but always find them a bit time consuming. I do love the final result though, so definitely worth the effort! 


And a side view shot...




Recipe:

Stamps: Ghoul Friends from Ink 'n' Splatter

Papers: Gorgeous Grape, Basic Black, Early Espresso & Melon Mambo all from Stampin' Up, Acetate, Boo-Tastic Paper Pack from Ink 'n' Splatter, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers, Clear Sparkle Pen from Spectrum Noir

Accessories: Hallowe'en Cauldron Shaker Dies from Amazon, Shaker Pieces from Etsy

Copics Used:
Ghost - V0000, V000
Hat - V04, V15, V17
Bow & Glasses - RV04, RV06, RV09
Lenses - BG000
Spoon - E27, E29
Bubbles - RV02, RV04, RV06, YG05, YG07, YG09, V04, V06
Bottle - YG05, YG07, YG09, E31, E33, V25, V28
Cauldron - T5, T7, T9

And that's all from me for this post! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Don't forget to pop on over to the Ink 'n' Splatter Blog and check out all the other fabulous creations from the rest of the DT this month too. You can always share your own Ink 'n Splatter makes in our Facebook group too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearts Quest Fantasy Challenge #10 & Something Else on Saturday #267 Featuring Griffin Winged Magic from Selina Fenech

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from Hearts Quest Fantasy . As always the challenge is an Anything Fantasy Goes...