Another swap card

I joined another card swap (I love them - can't get enough of them!) on SCS for Papertrey Ink stamps. The only requirement was to use PTI stamps, but anything else was allowed. I only have 5 of their sets and one of those is a polka dot background making stamp set. I used 2 different stamp sets on this card.






I wanted to go for a pastely-girly card and I think I managed that one. I love PTI's stamps, cardstock and matching inks and ribbons, but the postage is so much more expensive than other American companies and I don't really understand why. I wish they would lower it somewhat so I could order more, but generally the postage is about the same if not more than my actual goods cost. I only order about $25-30 worth at a time to try and avoid the import/customs charges the UK whack on you! I don't know if it would be worth just placing a big order to save on shipping and getting lumbered with the import charges.

Recipe:

Stamps - Women of Life and Butterfly Kisses both from Papertrey Ink

Paper - Lavender Moon and Sweet Blush cardstock both from Papertrey Ink, Non SU white cardstock

Ink - Lavender Moon from PTI, Blush Blossom from SU (my Sweet Blush ink had all dried up, yet my Lavender Moon was still nice and juicy and they are both stored together in the same way! Hmmmm!)

Accessories - Lavender Moon grosgrain ribbon, Lavender Lace Liquid Pears, SU scallop edge punch, Crystal Stcikers gems, Elaine's Doodle Template from Kars (for the butterflies' trails), paper piercer

1 comment:

  1. I love this card - & I have this PTI set aswell!! Thanks for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...