How long???

OMG I can't believe how long it's been since I last updated my blog!


This has definately got to be one of my new year resolutions, along with the usual lose weight, get fitter kind of ones.


This first card is one I did for a UK based card swap over on Splitcoast Stampers. We had to make a card using the Boo Bear die cuts supplied by the hostess.


I chose to make a girly non-occasion specific card and here he is:



Isn't he the cutest? I generally don't use die cuts anymore on my cards (I have a ton of the sizzix original dies from when I first started card making, especially all the original doll and clothes ones but I never use them anymore). I might have to succumb to buying this one though as he can be made to hold anything in his hand and can be used for such a range of occasions, themes and people.

Recipe:
 Stamps - Best Yet Hostess Set from Stampin' Up (to find out how to receive this stamp set free email me at saffivort@yahoo.com)



Paper - Square card blank from Papermania, Basic Gray cardstock from Stampin' Up, Non SU white and pink cs, white mulberry paper, DP from Rob and Bob Studio


Ink - Basic Gray from Stampin' Up


Accessories - flowers from Craftime, white ribbon bows from Paper Cellar, square and rectangle nestabilities, Boo Bear die cut

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...