Hallowe'en Shoes and a Diary

I made all the Hallowe'en shoes today for the gifts bags of choccies to go in for my friends and family this year. I used the same shoe as this one I did a few weeks back, but used different coloured cardstock (simply because I had no more of the glitter card) with different ribbons and DSP. Like the shimmery cardstock? I used my Champagne Mist shimmer paint all over the outside of the shoes and they really do shimmer very nicely!

This is what 11 shoes look like from the front....


And from the side...


I thought I would enter these into the Sweet Stampin' Challenge #49 - Anything but a Card as I do have a little big of stamping on these on the tags.

Recipe:

Stamps: Tiny Treats: Halloween from PTI

Papers: Lovely Lilac, Whisper White, range of Hallowe'en themed DSP including from My Mind's Eye

Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics

Accessories: Range of orange ribbons from stash (I kept running out hence the fact there are 5 different types, but at least it gives me an excuse to go buy some more hehe), Large and small tag punches from SU, Champagne Mist shimmer paint

And the only other thing I had time to do today was to cover a diary for my MIL's friend for her birthday this week. Apparently she has had the same diary since the 1980s so it really is about time she got a new one, but the plain black diary it is underneath is dull and boring so I decorated it and it now looks so much prettier, don't you think?!  I thought I would enter this in the Hope You Can Cling To Challenge #18 Vintage style. As I'm sure you can tell vintage is SO not my style at all, it just doesn't do it for me, but hey I gave it a go and came up with this! Kind of vintage.


Recipe:

Stamps: None

Papers: Poppy Parade, Very Vanilla, DSP from October Afternoon

Inks: Creamy Caramel

Accessories: Lace from Cuddly Buddly, Beautiful Bloom Dies 2 from PTI, Buttons from Elzybells, Eyelet Border Punch from SU, Leaf die #3 from Sizzix, First Steps Alphabet from Sizzix, Labels 14 Nestabilities

And that's all from me today folks! Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Fab idea for halloween :)
    and the diary is much prettier than a plain black one.
    Thank you for joining in our challenge at sweet stampin this week
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We never can have too many shoes ;) But it's also a great idea to give them away!! Really stunning!! Thanks for joining us last week at Sweet STampin, I hope you can join us again this week with our sketch challenge? xx Alie

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...