Waltzing Mouse Sketches

I've not been able to do the last couple of Waltzing Mouse sketches so thought I would catch up on doing them this morning.

This first one is this week's sketch #58, which I combined with Play Date Café's Challenge #92 to use coral, petal pink and ancient gold. I don't have much gold stuff as I don't like the colour, but did find some embossing powder and organza ribbon hidden away in my stash! This is the colour swatch from PDC.


And this is my card for it! Not colours I would choose myself, but I like how it came out!


Recipe:


Stamps: Fancy Flourishes from PTI, Large Doily, Dainty Doilies 2, Holiday Labels #14, Say It With Style all from Waltzing Mouse Stamps


Papers: Cameo Coral (retired), Blushing Bride, Whisper White all from SU, Patterned Paper from My Mind's Eye


Inks: Cameo Coral (retired), Blushing Bride, Versamark all from SU


Accessories: Gold Embossing Powder from SU, Lace from Cuddly Buddly, Gold Organza Ribbon from stash, Buttons from Elzybells

This next one is sketch #57 from 2 weeks ago which I combined with CC75 to use Sage Shadow, Vintage Violet (which I subbed with Perfect Plum) and Creamy Caramel. It actually turned out to be a nice combo! I took my inspiration from Edna's card for the doilies!


Recipe:


Stamps: Large Doily, Dainty Doilies 2, Fancy Phrases all from Waltzing Mouse Stamps


Papers: Sage Shadow (retired), Creamy Caramel (retired), Very Vanilla, Perfect Plum DSP (retired) all from SU


Inks: Sage Shadow (retired), Creamy Caramel (retired), Perfect Plum all from SU


Accessories: Caramel Gingham Ribbon (retired) from SU, Buttons from stash

My last card is for sketch #55 from a few weeks back now, which I combined with CC42 to use Real Red and Barely Banana.


Recipe:


Stamps: Victorian Frippery, Fancy Phrases, Large Doily, Dainty Doilies 2 all from Waltzing Mouse Stamps


Papers: Barely Banana (retired), Real Red, Whisper White all from SU


Inks: Barely Banana (retired), Real Red both from SU


Accessories: Red Felt from Hobbycraft, Beautiful Blooms Dies #2 from PTI, Button from stash

And that's all from me today folks! Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful embossed flourishes over those cute dots on your pocket card. Love how you used the nestie label and your own lovely doily patterned paper! You work wonders with that doily set, Vannessa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all lovely creations. Lots of creativity! I love your gold embossing coupled with your pink shades. Thanks so much for playing along with the Waltzingmouse Stamps Sketch Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vannessa - these are ALL just fabulous. I think my favourite is WMSC44 with the lovely felt flower in the centre. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - I love all three cards, but my favourite has to be the first one - I just love the pink and gold together - so elegant. I look forward to seeing your next creation. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three lovely cards using the WMS sketches! The first card looks so pretty and feminine with the pinks and gold!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pink and gold color combo is so pretty and your embossing is such an elegant touch! Thanks for joining us at WMSC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creations, Vannessa! LOVE those gold flourishes! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh you have been busy! Like Jinny I love your gold flourishes, they are fab! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at the Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...