VSN Challenges M - P

Last batch of VSN challenges for you. You can see my other posts here and here.

Challenge L was to create a designer card or bag. I made a bag to go with the cards I did for my Papertrey Princess challenge which you can see here. You can read about the bag here.


Challenge M was a colour challenge suing denim blue, brown and ivory and this is what I came up with. I also used SC346 for the layout.


Challenge N was to make a shaker card, which I did a couple of weeks ago now. You can read about it here.


Challenge O was to make a coffee themed card. I don't have any coffee themed stamps at all, but I did find this coffee cup in one of my PTI sets and thought this sentiment worked quite well with it. I also used old CC64C to use Chocolate Chip and Taken With Teal for the colours and old Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #19 for the layout.


Challenge P was to use wood in your card. It could be a wood image, wood embossing or real wood. However you wanted to interpret the challenge really. I used wood grain embossing on mine and used this card from a couple of weeks ago. You can read all about it here.


And that's all for this VSN folks! Thanks for stopping by. And don't forget to go and check out the challenges and join in a few too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...