Sharing on Sunday

Just the last couple of cards for this weekend. I must try and find some time during the week to do a bit of crafting but I'm usually so shattered after a day teaching that I have no energy to do anything but read or play the computer!

Anyway this first card is for Card Patterns Sketch #150. I did move the ribbon as it didn't work where it was supposed to be! It is also for Make It Monday's Challenge #50 to make a shaker card and Free For All #101 to use chocolate and kraft somewhere on your card. I just had to add some pink and vanilla well though!


Recipe:


And my final card for today is for The Greeting Farm's Sketch Challenge #1 and old CC35 to use Old Olive, creamy Caramel and Close To Cocoa. I don't have any Creamy Caramel cardstock left, but I do still have the ink so I just inked up some Whisper White instead - almost looks like the real thing!


Recipe:


And that's all for today folks! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...