SUO Cards

Just a couple of Stampin Up only cards that I made today. This first one is for Mojo Monday #226 for the sketch, Way To Use It Challenge #360 to use repetition and CC360 to use Whisper White, Indigo Island and Pool Party. This is one of the new fab Sale-A-Bration sets that you can choose for free when you spend £45 in either the main or mini catalogue and it really is a gorgeous set. Love the background with those flower medallions and the touch of tea dye ink, just to add a bit of a vintage type feel to it too.


Recipe:


My other card is for my very good friend's birthday, which we are celebrating next Friday, a few days early, but as it's her 40th, her hubbie is whisking her away for a surprise holiday during the half term break, when her birthday actually is. (I know she doesn't read my blog, so she won't find anything out here!) I'm also making her a bag using the Spice Cake fabric to go with this card as well. I love this paper and fabric for the mini catalogue and think I might need some more to make myself a bag after making Asha's! I used the sketch from SC370 for this one.


Recipe:


And that's all for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...