This first card is for Create with Connie and Mary's Challenge #225 for the sketch. I pulled out lots of new supplies for this one to make a funky Christmas card. The Labels framelit was far too big though so I ran it back through my Big Shot a couple more times, moving the die down a bit and it worked perfectly for what I wanted. Shame that the Dazzling Details glitter glue makes the ink run though. I think I'll do those boot tops again tomorrow.
And my next card is for Friday MashUp's Challenge #83 for the sketch with a rosette and for Color Throwdown's Challenge #216 to use these colours - perfect for a Hallowe'en card, but as Hallowe'en has been and gone I thought I would do a more masculine type card with my little cowboy boots this time.
And here's my card.
And that's all for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!