Feeling a little bit dotty

Just a couple of projects I made this week using polka dots. I just love my polka dots!

My card is for Papertake Weekly's Sketch Challenge #73, Hope You Can Cling To Challenge #31 to be inspired by the outdoors and CC396 to use Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Very Vanilla/Whisper White. Now I know these are very traditional colours for Christmas but I'm not yet ready to make my Christmas cards - still too early, so I used my new Memory Box dies to come up with this one.


Recipe:

My next project I absolutely love! These are the Hallowe'en gifts I made for my work friends, which I'll be giving to them when we go back to school on Monday. A little late I know but I had so much fun making them. I'm sure they'll love them!


And this is 6 of them, just about squeezed into my light box.


Recipe:
And that's all from me today folks! Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. This is a fantastic creation! Thanks for joining us this week at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...