A couple more for VSN

These are another couple of card I managed to get done for some VSN challenges over on SCS this weekend.

Challenge F was to use a trellis, so I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday's Challenge #262 and my clay flowers I made yesterday to come up with this - love these flowers, just wish I had made more than 3 in each colour, so will have to make some more!


And here's my card. (Can't wait to start on the Sketch Saturday DT next week!)


Recipe:

Stamps: Tiny Tags from Papertrey Ink

Papers: So Saffron, Pale Plum (Retired), Whisper White, So Saffron Prints DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up

Inks: So Saffron, Pale Plum (Retired), Reinkers in Pixie Pink (Retired), Yoyo Yellow (Retired), Tempting Turquoise, Pale Plum (Retired), Cameo Coral (Retired) all from Stampin' Up

Accessories: Buttons & Blossoms Simply Pressed Clay Molds, Simply Pressed Clay, Little Leaves Sizzlits Die, Subtles Brads all from Stampin' Up, Oval Nestabilities, Tiny Tags Die from Papertrey Ink

Challenge G was to make a one layer card, which I always find difficult to do as I love my layers. I used a scalloped square Nestabilities as a frame to sponge my grass and clouds so it didn't look too empty and blank!


Recipe:

Stamps: Women of Life from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Stampers Select White from Papertrey Ink

Inks: Certainly Celery, Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit all from Stampin' Up

Accessories: Scalloped Square Nestabilities, Clouds Dies from Papertrey Ink both used as masks

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. two fabby cards - but I really love the one for SS - looking forward to having you on the DT xx - thanks for playing at Sketch Saturday xx

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...