Clockworks Birthday Flip Card

I bought this set of Thinlits to make a circle flip card for one of my Christmas cards and never used it, so thought I would have a go today and combined Charisma Cardz Challenge #1 for 2014 to make a birthday card with Color Throwdown's Challenge #273 to use this cool colour combo, which I thought I would be great colours for a guy card!


And here's my flip card closed... Had to do a lot of fussy cutting to get all my layers as I just cannot not have my mounts, but cutting circles freehand is so not my forte!


And open on the other side. I love this clockworks set, even though it is SO not me at all. Makes for some quick grungy cards and it doesn't matter if the images are all over the place, overlapped or not stamped properly at all. Messes with my OCD though!


Recipe:

Stamps: Clockworks, Happiest Birthday Wishes (Retired) both from Stampin' Up

Papers: Tempting Turquoise, Basic Gray, Whisper White all from Stampin' Up

Inks: Tempting Turquoise, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate all from Stampin' Up

Accessories: Circle Card Thinlits, Basic Gray Ribbon both from Stampin' Up, Brad from stash

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Wouaw ! Wouaw ! Wouaw ! Great paper's creation with your stamps ! Original concept in the shape ! What creativity ! Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz in this period of birthday !

    Best wishes for 2014 !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome card Vanessa. Love the flip folds. I have that die, but haven't used it yet... great use of the colors. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun flip card and wonderful for a guy!! Thanks for joining us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great card, i love the colour and style of your card
    Thanks for joining us this fortnight over at Charisma Cardz challenge blog.
    Good Luck with the challenge
    Hugs
    Marie (A Charisma Gal)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love your colours and layout, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post Featuring Felicia Fab Girl

Good afternoon and welcome to this week's inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter. This week I am sharing the adorable Felicia F...